Thursday, April 19, 2012

It is never too early to start getting ready for the upcoming deer season. I like to get some all season food plot seed and plant it around turkey season. I recomend using Evolved Harvest 7 Card Stud. It is an all season food plot seed that has 7 different seeds blended together that sprout at different times. I plant this so deer go ahead and get familiar with the plot and include it in their normal patterns. I will later go in and plant another plot beside it like this year in August I will be planting Biologic Sugar Beets and Winter Bulbs. I also put out corn as soon as deer season goes out to get deer coming to it constantly. I put out Evolved Harvest Deer Cane and other products made by them, Primos Red Spot and Swamp Donkey, Wildgame Innovations Sugar Beet Crush and other products made by them, and C'mere Deer Shake 'n Take. I have great success with these attractants. They produce more pictures than my corn will. I also leave my Wildgame Innovations trail cameras out year round to make sure deer continue to move through my setup. If you wish to know more about these attractants and their success, the cameras I use, or my food plot seed choice, just leave comments below or e-mail me.

6 comments:

  1. What type of cameras do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Wildgame Innovations. I have used other cameras but they seem to cause more trouble than they take pictures. The Wildgame Cameras take crystal clear daytime pics, outstanding videos, and the infrared night time pictures are crystal clear. I have pictures if you wish me to post them.

      Delete
  2. i know that one of the cameras nocked-outdoors uses is a wildgame inavations camera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to post pictures of the deer and turkey?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have posted pics from my Wildgame Innovations cameras. They are on the main page. Hope you like them.

    ReplyDelete